Sunday, March 16, 2008

Multi-Post kind of day ~ This is the third


We seem drawn to the RV Parks where contractors stay. When there is a job site in the area; in this case a new airport going up in Hollister, MO; the contractors working the site usually live in an RV park near by. Its a great sign. Typically they offer monthly rates which are competitive and the amenities are just what we are looking for. IE.; there is propane available on site, there are laundry facilities on site and there is an available WiFi connection. Some people might not understand, but if I see a truck like this in an RV park its a great sign! ;-)



I was snap happy today. Can you tell? ha ha ha Sure sign of spring: ==>












Several times this past week, especially when its been warm during the day, I hear the frog song through our window as the sun goes down. Today I caught one catching a little sunshine between the clouds.















On and on today ....... I babble ;-)

No comments:

My Blog List

About Me

My photo
San Angelo, Texas, United States
I love my life! I'm a middle aged Southern Baptist married to my soul mate and following my dreams.

Followers