Friday, March 14, 2008

Less than a month later


I'm not positive about the time frame but I believe that less than 30 days ago this was a tent camping area. The guys building Theresa's new home have had to work between some snow, ice and rain storms. Its amazing to me how quickly her new home is going up. I sure hope they get the siding on before we head North so I can get a completed picture of it. She chose natural log siding and I think it will be gorgeous. Theresa is Cecilia's Mom who moved up from Florida to live near family. Her new home is being built here on Rene & Cecilia's property. Its a beautiful thing!

More later .....

PRAY OFTEN
LIVE WELL
LAUGH OFTEN
LOVE MUCH

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thank you for posting the blogs of the ongoings at the camp grounds. I am Theresa's youngest child, Cecilia's little sister. I can't tell you how much I appreciate being able to see and hear what is happening, especially through another's eyes. THANK YOU!

Trina

My Blog List

About Me

My photo
San Angelo, Texas, United States
I love my life! I'm a middle aged Southern Baptist married to my soul mate and following my dreams.

Followers