Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Another beautiful day

The progress on the pavilion is great. Despite the wind and the cold the guys have been cookin' right along. I snapped a few shots today between laundry, crochet and baking about 5 dozen cookies...... Yummy ;-)




















This little ditty is called a Crinoline Lady Motif. I found some of these when I was searching eBay to see what type of crocheted goods were selling and decided to try one myself. This was the only free pattern I've found for Crinoline so far, but will keep looking because there are some really intricate ones out there. Its an interesting and pretty thing, though I'm not sure what I would do with it. It could be a doily, be stitched to a pillow or matted and framed if you like that sort of thing. The colors on this didn't photograph well. For some reason the dark purple yarn photographs blue. This one is quite large; like everything else I crocheted it from light weight yarn rather than thread. Its 18x20 inches top to bottom and side to side.

More later ...

PRAY OFTEN
LIVE WELL
LAUGH OFTEN
LOVE MUCH

No comments:

My Blog List

About Me

My photo
San Angelo, Texas, United States
I love my life! I'm a middle aged Southern Baptist married to my soul mate and following my dreams.

Followers