Thursday, January 17, 2008

And the crochet goes on .............









I just can't stop .... one would think I'm fixated. I think there might even be a couple I didn't remember to snap. Thinkin' Valentines Day the last couple. Can you tell? ;0)


Saturday morning is our first Angel Food Distribution in Arkansas. Its gonna feel funny to help another group rather than our own, but I'm really looking forward to it. I'm praying for the folks back home. While they're unloading the truck in the parking lot of First United Methodist, the forecast is for -2. Actual below zero temp!!!! Everybody please keep Grant Jensen and the other volunteers in your prayers this weekend. God bless you, Grant. We love you; take care of yourself Saturday.

More later ....

PRAY OFTEN
LIVE WELL
LAUGH OFTEN
LOVE MUCH

No comments:

My Blog List

About Me

My photo
San Angelo, Texas, United States
I love my life! I'm a middle aged Southern Baptist married to my soul mate and following my dreams.

Followers