Friday, February 1, 2008

Snow is a 4 letter word!

This shot, taken through my window ... pretty much sums it up. Happy campers? NO! People in this area say "it only snows an inch or two every three years or so." For some reason we seem to be extreme weather magnets. While we were sleeping Wednesday night this lovely 5 inch blanket of crap fell. ha ha ha Yesterday it continued to flurry all day. No big surprise, I didn't go outside yesterday and likely won't today either. Bubba has snow boots and is willing to walk Mijo in this stuff so I'm cowering inside till it melts. I love Rene and we still plan to hang here till April 1st, but might not stay here again in January. ;-)

More later .....

PRAY OFTEN
LIVE WELL
LAUGH OFTEN
LOVE MUCH

No comments:

My Blog List

About Me

My photo
San Angelo, Texas, United States
I love my life! I'm a middle aged Southern Baptist married to my soul mate and following my dreams.

Followers