Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Workamping

Before you go crazy and tell my I can't spell, check out this web site: www.workamping.com
The idea of work camping was something I first considered when we were RV shopping. I have been fixated on many other things since then and haven't thought about it since. Today I signed up on this web site and already received 10 listings, just posted today, of openings in RV Parks for the upcoming summer camping season. I'm hoping to secure a spot in a year round park in the South for next winter. We'll see what happens. I've created a workamper resume with all the pertinent info and my preferences. After reading the stories of others, it sounds like something that could be very rewarding.

The online home of Workamper News

More later...

PRAY OFTEN
LIVE WELL
LAUGH OFTEN
LOVE MUCH

No comments:

My Blog List

About Me

My photo
San Angelo, Texas, United States
I love my life! I'm a middle aged Southern Baptist married to my soul mate and following my dreams.

Followers