Thursday, October 16, 2008

On and on


I finally captured the beautiful, elusive, little nut hatch. This bird is so quick, he was always gone by the time I turned the camera on and was ready to snap. It took three tries with this visit to the feeder. The first shot was the only time he sat still for a moment and by the second he had his seed and was about to launch off the feeder.

This is number three for the Special Olympics Scarf Project. The pattern was shared by our friend the Crochet Dude. I took artistic license and added a little chain loop fringe. Hope you don't mind, Drew. It was quite an interesting pattern to complete. The blue cables are crocheted side to side and the white ruffles are stitched end to end. 

Sometimes you get an e-mail that simply makes you laugh out loud. I had to share this one. Thanks Cecilia  ;-)

More later ......

PRAY OFTEN
LIVE WELL
LAUGH OFTEN
LOVE MUCH

No comments:

My Blog List

About Me

My photo
San Angelo, Texas, United States
I love my life! I'm a middle aged Southern Baptist married to my soul mate and following my dreams.

Followers