Friday, October 17, 2008

Number 4

Yes, this is number 4. And, believe it or not I have only gone through two skeins of Delft Blue. I bought 7. It looks like I'll be able to make 14 scarves for the Special Olympics. I'm pretty excited about that. Its fun to have a project specifically designated for someone or something. I crochet so much that I end up with tubs full of goods for eventual sale or gifting. 


The stitch pattern is alternating front and back post double crochet. If you only crochet one row of each color at a time it looks a bit like tweed. I thought this was a bit sportier. I edged it in half double crochet which is my favorite, most comfortable stitch. 



I thought I would try something new with the fringe. I pulled half a dozen strands from each group and braided it. You won't see this on any pattern ........ yet.   ;-)

More later  .......

PRAY OFTEN
LIVE WELL
LAUGH OFTEN
LOVE MUCH

No comments:

My Blog List

About Me

My photo
San Angelo, Texas, United States
I love my life! I'm a middle aged Southern Baptist married to my soul mate and following my dreams.

Followers