Friday, October 3, 2008

Attention all knitters & crocheters!


Put your hooks to work
to stitch up some support for
the Special Olympics World
Winter Games

Please, please check this out. You, obviously don't have to use the pattern they published here but what a wonderful thing to crochet a scarf for the Special Olympics! I plan on it as soon as I can get my hands on dome "Delft Blue" yarn or one that matches it. 

While here in Arkansas I've been a busy little crocheting beaver. Just this week I've finished two scarves and am half way through a big prayer shawl. 

More later ............

PRAY OFTEN
LIVE WELL
LAUGH OFTEN
LOVE MUCH

No comments:

My Blog List

About Me

My photo
San Angelo, Texas, United States
I love my life! I'm a middle aged Southern Baptist married to my soul mate and following my dreams.

Followers