Thursday, October 9, 2008

The first of many


This one is made of an extremely easy and lightning fast shell stitch pattern. I'm having fun deciding on scarf and stitch patterns and adjusting them to the size request for this project. 

For those new to crochet this project is a great way to practice new stitches without getting overwhelmed with the mass and time required to finish an aphgan or larger project. 

In case you haven't noticed, I've linked another blog that I read regularly; the Crochet Dude. I first found Drew's blog in 2005 when I was selling my crocheted goods on a web store and on eBay. We emailed a couple times about making a career out of crochet and it appears he has become rather successful. I had lost touch for some time but was glad to run accross him again. I'm really excited about his accomplishments and think you might get a kick out of his sense of humor too. Check him out if you get a chance.


An Angel Says ...

... be thankful for the special people who walk through the triumphs and trials with you. 

No comments:

My Blog List

About Me

My photo
San Angelo, Texas, United States
I love my life! I'm a middle aged Southern Baptist married to my soul mate and following my dreams.

Followers