Sunday, April 27, 2008

Time to move on

Well, this is it. Our last full day in Arkansas for this trip. We're taking off in the morning for Iowa.

What an AWESOME experience it has been. We know that this is just the first of so many excellent experiences we will have as we travel the country. Each place will bring it's own interesting takes on life, love and faith.

I expect questions about Table Rock Lake and Branson entertainment. I won't be able to give an educated answer to either. We expected we would fish a bunch but we didn't. We thought we might go see a show or two but we didn't. We found our fascination in the people, the wildlife, the local business people, church people and watching each other learn about new things. I expect that is the way it will be for as long as we are mobile. Those things created to entertain hold little fascination for us. We're people watchers, social butterflies and food critics. ha ha ha If you ever drive through or near Hollister, Mo., just South of Branson, please stop at Elenenitas Mexican Cafe and Cantina. You won't be disappointed.

More later .....

PRAY OFTEN
LIVE WELL
LAUGH OFTEN
LOVE MUCH

No comments:

My Blog List

About Me

My photo
San Angelo, Texas, United States
I love my life! I'm a middle aged Southern Baptist married to my soul mate and following my dreams.

Followers