Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Words can not do justice to what my eyes behold

I found this beauty at the top of the hill, on the perimeter of space #1. I think I'll send this one to Greeneye Photo!


This is Owen. He's one of our new neighbors. I had to laugh with his Momma this afternoon because Owen suffers from tractor envy. Bubba was on the lawn mower and Rene was on the tractor with the mower on the back ......... and Owen was jealous. ;-)



I decided there is another reason Bubba wasn't ready to go home yet ............ he was waiting to help Rene mow the park for the first time this season. He had a fantastic time on the mower the past couple days. Of course he has the same problem Nick has on the mower; its built for someone Rene's size. ;-)









No comments:

My Blog List

About Me

My photo
San Angelo, Texas, United States
I love my life! I'm a middle aged Southern Baptist married to my soul mate and following my dreams.

Followers