Friday, April 18, 2008

Sad but true

It seems like a lifetime ago I was learning about a personal computer and all it could do for me. I didn't appreciate it at first but gained an overwhelming appreciation these past several years. It has progressed to the point of feeling lost and disconnected when I'm off line ..........

This is my predicament for the next several days. I'll sign in once a day to check messages on Bubba's computer but will be struggling through withdrawals. Pray for me! ha ha ha

Guess it will give me more time to prep the trailer for the trip home. Have been saying I was going to do that for the past few days and haven't gotten to it.

More later .......... Much later ............ ;-)

PRAY OFTEN
LIVE WELL
LAUGH OFTEN
LOVE MUCH

No comments:

My Blog List

About Me

My photo
San Angelo, Texas, United States
I love my life! I'm a middle aged Southern Baptist married to my soul mate and following my dreams.

Followers