Thursday, April 24, 2008

Yet another photo opp



Nearly every day I find something fascinating enough to find through the lense of my camera. This morning, when Bubba & Mijo came home from their walk, they told me about this tortoise they found in their field. Needless to say, the tortoise was still in the field when I got out of the shower and took my camera outside.

At first I photographed him in the grass, then decided to move him closer to the pond to see if he was interested. He took a drink and a quick bath, but headed up the bank quickly after.

I think this photo is another I will be proud to submit to Green Eye Photo.

More later .....

PRAY OFTEN
LIVE WELL
LAUGH OFTEN
LOVE MUCH

No comments:

My Blog List

About Me

My photo
San Angelo, Texas, United States
I love my life! I'm a middle aged Southern Baptist married to my soul mate and following my dreams.

Followers