Friday, February 8, 2008

Nose to nose



It was far too cute not to share. I can't believe the armadillos are so oblivious to what goes on around them. I guess their sense of smell is much stronger than their sight because they will walk right up to you and think nothing of it. When they finally got nose to nose the armadillo let out a low squeal and trotted off the other way. It was comical.






I don't know if many of you enjoy photography like I do; if you do or if you're just curious, take a look at this site. I was referred to them by a dear friend and have submitted many photos. You can find mine by simply searching my name. http://www.greeneyephoto.com/
This black and white is one I took at sunset tonight. For some reason I thought it looked better in black and white.


What do you think?


More later....

PRAY OFTEN
LIVE WELL
LAUGH OFTEN
LOVE MUCH

No comments:

My Blog List

About Me

My photo
San Angelo, Texas, United States
I love my life! I'm a middle aged Southern Baptist married to my soul mate and following my dreams.

Followers