Sunday, February 17, 2008

Record size project completed



Brace yourself; more fluff. When it comes to crochet I've always been about immediate gratification. Hats, scarves, dishcloths, doilies the occasional poncho are the norm for me. About a week ago I spotted a cute little baby blanket on a free pattern site and just had to try it. With lots of yarn in the cubbard it wasn't hard to find a few that went together. Might even have enough left to make something else with the same 4 colors. Its kinda small for a baby blanket, fits well over the back of a chair, but I guess it might work for a premie or a lap blanket.

Now that I finally finished it its time to start my first prayer shawl. If you all would please, say prayers with me over this first shawl and for its ultimate recipient. Will keep you posted on it's progress.

We missed another Angel Food Distribution at home ..... Thats something I'm having a hard time getting used to. Only two more and we'll be back with our church family, sharing the love of Christ with each other and the community. If any of our Heritage family are reading this; we Love you and Miss you more than we can say!

More later ...

PRAY OFTEN
LIVE WELL
LAUGH OFTEN
LOVE MUCH


No comments:

My Blog List

About Me

My photo
San Angelo, Texas, United States
I love my life! I'm a middle aged Southern Baptist married to my soul mate and following my dreams.

Followers