Thursday, February 21, 2008

Roller Coaster Weather

Is it snow?
NO

Its ice ........ falling in sheets ............ from the sky

AGAIN


I wonder if anyone will drop from pneumonia.
Yesterday it was in the 40's, the wind was still and we were walking in the sun feeling as if Spring may have actually sprung.... right.

Every day it seems the weather will fluctuate from one extreme to the other.

From one perspective, we have enjoyed twice as many warm days as anyone who lives even 300 miles North. From the other, we have enjoyed very few outings in the warm sunshine as so called "snowbirds".
Its those self inflicted issues, brought on by the privilege known as freedom of choice, that bare the heaviest burden. etc etc

More later ....

PRAY OFTEN
LIVE WELL
LAUGH OFTEN
LOVE MUCH


No comments:

My Blog List

About Me

My photo
San Angelo, Texas, United States
I love my life! I'm a middle aged Southern Baptist married to my soul mate and following my dreams.

Followers