Friday, July 3, 2009

In Texas, any building that will house animals is considered a barn .. You can tell by the weeds, we haven't purchased any grazing animals yet.

This is the back side of a structure that used to be a chicken coop. You can see the nest boxes still hanging on the walls. We are going to fortify it and use it as half a dozen stalls for goats. It should work well because three stall open to the Middle pasture and three to the Northwest pasture.

This is a picture taken across the NW pasture, facing West. The structure on the fence line is our well house.
This is a view of our NE pasture from the gate next to well #2.

This is the driveway into the Middle pasture along the East fence line.

More later .......

PRAY OFTEN
LIVE WELL
LAUGH OFTEN
LOVE MUCH

No comments:

My Blog List

About Me

My photo
San Angelo, Texas, United States
I love my life! I'm a middle aged Southern Baptist married to my soul mate and following my dreams.

Followers