Tuesday, December 16, 2008

What a beautiful place and time


I can't even begin to tell you how our time at Hope Farms changed us forever. We experienced so many fun an interesting things, met so many loving and special people and grew in our faith in each wonderful day. We played, we baked, we shopped, we prayed, we worked, we learned and we ministered to one another.

Eddie and I got close enough to share a head cold! HA HA HA

The rowdy roosters escaped the boiling pot for another month, but possibly not past Christmas. 

CJ showed us how well he can care for "his little boy"


Our Lord has blessed us in so many ways. This experience is another we will remember forever and wish to re-live some time soon.

More later .......

PRAY OFTEN
LIVE WELL
LAUGH OFTEN
LOVE MUCH




1 comment:

wtf-ery said...

Oh you guys! I can't tell you what a blessing you are to us. My heart is so full.

My Blog List

About Me

My photo
San Angelo, Texas, United States
I love my life! I'm a middle aged Southern Baptist married to my soul mate and following my dreams.

Followers