Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Rollin' Rollin' Rollin'


I look forward to being home for a couple days and taking the time to really expound on this amazing trip we've been on.

For now, simply know that we're experiencing some awesome things and we're on our way home.

We decided to head out from Vegas yesterday and spent the night in Green River, Utah. Not sure how far we'll get today but the goal is to cross Colorado and ultimately the Nebraska state line.

One item from yesterday before I go. If you're looking for the wonders of God's natural world and an entire state full of scenery you'll never forget, travel I15 & I70 accross Utah in mid September. I was catching flies all day yesterday and stopped just once to take a few pictures at a scenic location. The variety and color of it all was astounding. 

More later .........

PRAY OFTEN 
LIVE WELL
LAUGH OFTEN
LOVE MUCH 

No comments:

My Blog List

About Me

My photo
San Angelo, Texas, United States
I love my life! I'm a middle aged Southern Baptist married to my soul mate and following my dreams.

Followers