Monday, September 29, 2008

Another reason to educate myself .......













The photo on the left is a spider that appeared on the wall after bubba removed a loose piece of wood trim and exposed a dark gap behind it. The photo on the right is of a brown recluse spider. As I read about the brown recluse I'm a bit relieved but now vigilent. I will keep my eyes open when handling anything that has been setting for some time and or is near a dark gap or crevice. I will tap out my shoes before puting them on, especially when I haven't worn them for a while. If one of these bites you, and that seldom happens unless it gets caught between you and clothing or bedding, at the least you will suffer a prolonged open wound and at the worst you could die. 

YUCK!

No comments:

My Blog List

About Me

My photo
San Angelo, Texas, United States
I love my life! I'm a middle aged Southern Baptist married to my soul mate and following my dreams.

Followers