Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Its SSSOOOOOOOOOOOO cute

Now that our mortgage has been approved I feel a bit more confident sharing some information about the property we're buying. We're really excited about the place and spend hours and hours dreaming of how life will be. 

The sweet little white house you see above sits on 8.48 acres. The yard is fenced for Mijo and the acreage is fenced for small animals. There is one real solid metal building, a big chicken coop and several open stalls for goats or sheep. 

We plan to do a bit of work on the house to transform it from a 3 bed, 3 bath to a 2 bed, 2 bath with a big mud room and a workshop room. 

We're scheduled to close on or before March 29th. Once we close I'll start taking lots of pictures and try to keep everyone posted with our before and after shots. 

More later .............

PRAY OFTEN
LIVE WELL
LAUGH OFTEN
LOVE MUCH 

No comments:

My Blog List

About Me

My photo
San Angelo, Texas, United States
I love my life! I'm a middle aged Southern Baptist married to my soul mate and following my dreams.

Followers