Monday, May 5, 2008

Birthday Party


This is Jordan. He is my GREAT nephew. He is a great kid and he is the son of my niece, Bethany. Yesterday we celebrated Jordan's 10th birthday. It was a fantastic party. We met at a bowling alley, pretty much had the entire place to ourselves, and everyone had a blast. There were kids everywhere and it was so much fun watching them bowl with the bumpers up. It wasn't fair, however, that they wouldn't let me bowl with the bumpers! HA HA HA

In Jordan's Dad's immediate family alone there are soon to be a dozen kids from newborn to 10 years old. Along with that crew there were at least 5 second cousins and his best friend there to help him enjoy the day. My mom (great grandma) had the time of her life, partly because she got to hold a 3 month old as he slept for an hour.

All in all it was a fabulous day and we had a fabulous time. Church was fantastic; we were reunited with dozens of folks we missed so much when we were gone.

We have another busy day and busy week in store. Dad & Mom are prepping their camper for the season, we're finishing up another sewing order, we're working on mowing and clearing flower beds, we're going to help prep the Coon Club Hall for a regional show this weekend and the list goes on. The weather is gorgeous and sun is shining!!! Love to all.

More later ...............

PRAY OFTEN
LIVE WELL
LAUGH OFTEN
LOVE MUCH

No comments:

My Blog List

About Me

My photo
San Angelo, Texas, United States
I love my life! I'm a middle aged Southern Baptist married to my soul mate and following my dreams.

Followers