Friday, June 26, 2009

Its a beautiful life

What a beautiful family. Only two siblings and their spouses missing from the celebration of Mom & Dad's 50th wedding anniversary. Its such a shame Leroy & Deb and Roger & Joyce couldn't make it, but we enjoyed a grand celebration.





I'm not sure what I enjoyed most, the evenings around the game table or the family dinner and slide show. Bethany put together an AWESOME slide show, including music, of photos and memories from Mom & Dad's life together.

I could go on and on but am pooped from unpacking tubs today. We emptied our storage unit and drug all remaining 'stuff' home to Texas on this trip.

It was only 104 here today! HA HA HA HA Expecting just 99 tomorrow and hope to get some more of those pictures taken that I promised Darlys & Jan. Stay tuned! ;-P

More later .............

PRAY OFTEN
LIVE WELL
LAUGH OFTEN
LOVE MUCH

No comments:

My Blog List

About Me

My photo
San Angelo, Texas, United States
I love my life! I'm a middle aged Southern Baptist married to my soul mate and following my dreams.

Followers