Monday, April 20, 2009

HGTV


Being the loyal HGTV viewer that I am, my great room / living room had to have an accent wall. The North and South walls and bedroom hallways are painted in the light brown color called natural bark, to compliment the fireplace. The East wall is now my accent wall painted in a soft blue/green color called old colonial. When the contractors get done in the kitchen it will be painted a soft orange/yellow and the dining area will be the same as the accent wall, to set it apart from the kitchen. Sounds like a rainbow, I know, but I promise it will look great. After I paint the kitchen walls and I have my work room to myself, I'm going to paint the kitchen cabinets a rich dark walnut brown and change the hardware to match the stainless appliances.
These supplies I already have on hand, the white crown molding will have to wait.

More later ..........

PRAY OFTEN
LIVE WELL
LAUGH OFTEN
LOVE MUCH

No comments:

My Blog List

About Me

My photo
San Angelo, Texas, United States
I love my life! I'm a middle aged Southern Baptist married to my soul mate and following my dreams.

Followers