Wednesday, April 15, 2009





Believe it or not, three out of four of these fine gentlemen are working on bringing LP into my kitchen for the new cook top. 

;-P

The man in the back is single handedly tearing out a tiny bathroom to make a bigger mud room. 




This used to be a closet in the third bedroom. 















If the 'wife' wants a gas cook top, the wife has to tolerate  trenching in her back yard. No problem!!!!










This is one of about a dozen rose bushes on the property. This one is the smallest and just under our bedroom window. The rest are along the driveway, next to the fence line. They have all been blooming beautifully for the past week or more. I've removed some bushes from flower beds in front of the porch and will put in more roses there. 







Have I expressed lately just how excited I am about our new place!?!?!?!?!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

My Blog List

About Me

My photo
San Angelo, Texas, United States
I love my life! I'm a middle aged Southern Baptist married to my soul mate and following my dreams.

Followers