Monday, September 28, 2009

The world loves Koko

It was no big surprise to me that, after the TV broadcast Saturday evening, there would be great interest in Koko. The surprise was that the Humane Society employee who took us to the TV station seriously wants to adopt this little love bundle. Because she is one of only two actual employees of the Humane Society here, she will be given the opportunity to take him home for a night and see how he fits in with her family, furry and otherwise. ;0)

I predict that Koko will love Laura & her family as much as she adores him. Will keep you posted. I'm getting excited already, wondering what type of foster baby we will be offered next.

More later ..............

PRAY OFTEN
LIVE WELL
LAUGH OFTEN
LOVE MUCH

No comments:

My Blog List

About Me

My photo
San Angelo, Texas, United States
I love my life! I'm a middle aged Southern Baptist married to my soul mate and following my dreams.

Followers