Thursday, February 12, 2009

A new collection has begun

Just the other day, in passing, I joked with Bubba that I will have to start a new collection when we move back into a house. I've been fascinated by armadillos since Mijo made friends with one in Arkansas and we've seen a couple this past month here. They're silly, really; like a combination of ant eater, pig and rhino.

I was on the phone with Mom when he walked in with this little dude in his hand. Its a memo or photo clip. VERY CUTE!!!! I couldn't help but laugh when he sat it down. I had completely forgotten about our conversation.

The moral of the story is, be careful what you ask for.   ;-)

More later  ........

PRAY OFTEN
LIVE WELL
LAUGH OFTEN
LOVE MUCH

No comments:

My Blog List

About Me

My photo
San Angelo, Texas, United States
I love my life! I'm a middle aged Southern Baptist married to my soul mate and following my dreams.

Followers