Sunday, February 8, 2009

More prayers please

I absolutely believe that when God closes a door he opens a window. Bubba and I were disappointed when we couldn't come to an agreement with the sellers of an acreage East of San Angelo. We were convinced the property was perfect for us and were looking forward to remodeling it into the most amazing new home with the best old features. Alas, it wasn't meant to be. 

Friday we decided to take a look at a home we had previously passed on viewing. For some reason it came to our attention again and our agent met us there. We were blown away by the house and amazed with the size and ammenities on the property for the price. This acreage is nearly three times the size of the other, the home is only 15 years old versus 73 and the listing price is nearly $5000 lower. Because of the county qualifications of this property the taxes are much, much lower than the other also. We've made an offer and are awaiting a response from the sellers. 

Lots of prayers, please!  :-)  

Tonight it is raining and I couldn't be happier. We're suffering a pretty extreme drought here in West Central Texas and the rain is very welcome. Its even nicer that the rain is falling all night and the sun is expected to shine again tomorrow.  We could stand a week of rain, really, but it looks like one night is all for now. We'll take what we can get. 

Lots of prayers for rain too please!

More later ........

PRAY OFTEN
LIVE WELL
LAUGH OFTEN
LOVE MUCH

  

No comments:

My Blog List

About Me

My photo
San Angelo, Texas, United States
I love my life! I'm a middle aged Southern Baptist married to my soul mate and following my dreams.

Followers