Thursday, February 10, 2011

Pretty in Pink

By the way, Pretty in Pink is our latest "Brooks" child, Annie Midget. She weighs just over 3 pounds and was rescued in a local small town. She was running the streets and her little nails had gotten so long they were about to grow back into her paw pads. She was even thinner than she is now, believe it or not. She harbors two little beebees under her skin where someone shot at her......... :-( She's Bubba's new little love. He's adopted 2 little chihuahua girls now and a terrier boy. I've adopted two little shih tzu/poodle mix girls and 4 of the 5 share our bed. Annie sleeps inside a little cat bed inside a crate; snug as a bug in a rug. The Brooks family dogs are now: Frodo, Chicky, Annie, Gabby & Punkin.

No comments:

My Blog List

About Me

My photo
San Angelo, Texas, United States
I love my life! I'm a middle aged Southern Baptist married to my soul mate and following my dreams.

Followers